The Chedi Andermatt
As you walk in through the stunning front doors you will be instantly impressed! This hotel has its own unique style, a clever fusion where Alpine chic meets Asian sleek. The Japanese restaurant is superb and you can′t miss a trip to the hotels impressive Wine and Cheese cellar, a centre piece in the main restaurant.
Setting the scene
The Chedi Andermatt is a luxurious 5-star hotel set in the traditional resort of Andermatt in the Swiss Alps. This exclusive hotel is beautifully designed and combines the traditional with the modern in its architecture.
There are 123 rooms and suites, all extremely spacious and enjoying captivating views of the surrounding mountains, Andermatt Village or the Schöllenen Gorge. Traditional materials such as warm woods and natural stone have been used to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Dining and drinking options at The Chedi Andermatt are excellent with a modern Japanese restaurant, the cosy Clubhouse, the Bar & Living Room and the unique and stunning Wine and Cheese Cellar (not to be missed!). The Spa and wellness centre is outstanding and a truly relaxing retreat with hydrothermal baths and an impressive glass roofed swimming pool.
Rooms and Suites
Alpine chic meets Asian sleek in these sublime guest accommodations offering captivating views. Sultry dark wood floors stylishly contrast the indulgently soft leather chairs and cosy sofas. All rooms feature a fireplace and balcony.
- Deluxe Room (52-55 sqm): King Bedroom, small sitting area en-suite bathroom and balcony. Village views.
- Grand Deluxe Room (55 sqm): King Bedroom, small sitting area en-suite bathroom and balcony. Mountain views.
- Junior Deluxe Suite (90 sqm): King Bedroom, small sitting area en-suite bathroom and balcony. Mountain or village views.
- Deluxe Suite (110 sqm): King Bedroom, large living area with sofa bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony. Mountain or village views.
- Grand Deluxe Suite (190 sqm): Two bedroom suite, both bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms. Spacious living room with sofa bed, kitchenette.Mountain or village views.
- Gemsstock Suite (134 sqm): Unique Suite, King bedroom, sitting area with sofa bed and en-suite bathroom.Views of the Gemsstock mountain peak.
- Furka Suite (330 sqm): Penthouse Suite, with 3 bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms, private dining area, living area with fireplace, personal spa and Jacuzzi. .
(All children must be 12 years or under to be added to existing rooms)
Spa and Wellness
The Chedi Andermatt’s 2,400 square metre spa and wellness centre is equipped with a state of the art gym, spectacular pool plus an extensive relaxation area. Featuring both a temperature-controlled outdoor lap pool and a 35-metre indoor pool looking out over the Alps. Join a complimentary yoga, spinning or meditation class or book a personal training session with certified instructors. Warm up in the bio and Finnish saunas, or try an organic sol steam bath.
There are 10 deluxe treatment suites pampering you with the finest organic products from SpaRitual, ila, REN and Alpienne. Complete your deserved indulgence with a manicure, pedicure and hair styling in one of the hotel's elegant alpine inspired lounges.
Dining and Après Ski
The Restaurant: Located on the ground floor, this East-West eatery is open all day and serves an exciting mix of authentic Swiss, European and Asian cuisines.
The Japanese Restaurant: Exclusively seating 46 who may choose to dine at either the open sushi and sashimi bar or tempura counter. Enjoy one of the many popular Japanese beers such as Sapporo, Asahi and Kirin.
The Club House: A short 5 minute drive using the hotels complimentary driving service, travel to the off-site stone clad Clubhouse. A rare and special venue in the Urseren Valley where you can dine on high altitude delicacies with beautiful views of the Gemsstock and Furka mountains.
The Pop-Up Chalet: Enjoy an evening in this intimate, rustic chic chalet located within the Courtyard. Expect alpine wood beams, red and white checked tablecloths serving favourites such as Raclette and the chef's Truffled fondue (open during Winter only).
The Bar and Living Room: Serving a variety of drinks and signature cocktails complimented by live music and roaring fires indoors and out.
The Wine and Cigar Library: The Wine Library offers a worldwide selection of high-end wines from around the world thoughtfully selected by the sommelier. Enter the walk-in humidor to select your preferred smoke from the extensive collection, pair it with the perfect single malt, cognac, fortified wine or digestive.
The Chedi Bear Club is open daily from 11:00 - 19:00 and offers a wide range of activities and experiences for children aged 4-12 along with a well equipped play room.
- Distance to piste: 250 m. Complimentary driving service to Gemsstock mountain
- Distance to lifts: 250 m. Complimentary driving service to Gemsstock mountain
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Zurich Airport (ZRH): 1h 30m / 125km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.