Chalet Le Torrent
We truly believe this chalet is a gem in the midst of the sunniest resort in the Alps! A ski in/ski out chic alpine chalet with beautiful views to boot.
Le Torrent is a "Ski in, Ski out", rustically designed chalet that offers a unique mountain atmosphere.Surrounded by ski slopes, it is the perfect location for peace, relaxation and intimacy. Although, it is only a five minutes drive away from the Resort Centre.
Le Torrent is located in the famous ski gate “La nationale”, which is part of the FIS international circuit. Actually, Le Torrent is one of the fewest lodges with "ski in,ski out" in Crans-Montana.
At Le Torrent, every material, equipment and piece of furniture was carefully selected to create a unique atmosphere that will definitely play with your senses. Imagine yourself in a rustic mountain environment surrounded by noble materials,such as natural stones and regional woods specially treated to keep their natural touch. All this contributes to the creation of the chalet experience.
New to note - there is a state-of-the-art conference room that seats 50. With majestic views onto the pistes in the winter and over the grassy village during the summer, this all-year-round hub provides space for creative thinking, action plans, and world changing decisions!
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Ski concierge
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Jacuzzi bath
- Private Parking
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive to Montana, 6 minute drive to Cran
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Daily visits from concierge
- Daily Continental breakfast delivery
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Mid week chalet clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort shuttle driving service to the ski slopes and back 8am - 5pm
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Extra beds are charged at CHF 75 per night
- B+B pricing is available on request
- Nightly rates available on request on non-peak weeks
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.