Saint Hubertus Resort **** Cervinia, Italy
What we love
A beautiful, traditional Swiss hotel perfect for families, couples or friends looking for that high standard of luxury away from the norm. Not only delicious food is on the menu here, but idyllic mountain views, a beautiful spa and great service.
Setting the scene
The luxurious and sophisticated Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences is exceptionally situated in the heart of the chic ski resort of Crans-Montana. Its personal service and 5-star facilities are worthy of the prestigious ′Leading Hotels of the World′ title.
The hotel particularly thrives when winter sports′ enthusiasts flock to the resort to enjoy the beauty of the mountains. With an extensive spa, gourmet restaurants, children′s playroom and courtesy driving service, it provides the perfect haven for a mountain stay.
Rooms and Suites
There are a total of 25 beautifully, appointed rooms and suites at the Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences, some featuring south facing private balconies with fantastic view of the mountains.
- Superior Room (35 sqm): Located on the side of the hotel with partial mountain views.
- Deluxe Room (40 sqm): South Facing with full mountain views from the terrace.
- Junior Suite, South Facing (45 sqm): South Facing with full mountain views from the terrace and a sitting area in the room
- Deluxe Junior Suite, South Facing (60 sqm): South Facing with full mountain views from the terrace and a separate living room
- One bedroom apartment (180 sqm): Featuring a large living room with a dining table and fireplace, a spacious terrace and an enclosed kitchen with a service entrance for in-room dining.
- Two bedroom apartment (205 sqm): Featuring a large living room with a dining table and fireplace, a spacious terrace and an enclosed kitchen with a service entrance for in-room dining.
- Three bedroom apartment (225 sqm): Featuring a large living room with a dining table and fireplace, a spacious terrace and an enclosed kitchen with a service entrance for in-room dining.
Spa and Wellness
The gorgeous 600 sqm Guarda Golf Spa has an extensive wellness area carved in stone as well as featuring an indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, hammam and 4 treatment rooms. The spa uses the exclusive Brazilian spa products by Clinica Ivo Pitanguy and in 2015 they teamed up with Oxygen beauty treatments with Le Cube 02+. For those still with lots of energy at the end of a hard day on the slopes, there is also a state of the art fully equipped fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Mizuki by Kakinuma: Serves contemporary Japanese Cuisine of the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Discover delicacies such as grilled Wagyu beef, crispy tempura, delicious shabu-shabu and sukiyaki hot pots as well as many other specialties. A new sushi counter serves fresh sushi and sashimi, prepared live by our talented chefs.
Restaurant Les Alpes: Ensconce yourself in this stylish and intimate parlour where you will find Swiss delicacies readily available.
Le Lounge: It is the perfect place to unwind after your day on the slopes of Crans-Montana. Enjoy the warm and relaxing atmosphere whilst dining from the special daytime menu focusing on freshly prepared snacks with natural flavours. In the evening, Le Lounge′s fireplace sets the stage for cocktails and casual dining.
- Distance to lifts: 3 mins shuttle drive to the Cry d'Er
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Superior Room - From CHF 4,760 to 8,400
- Deluxe South Facing Room - From CHF 6,510 to 10,500
- Junior Suite, South Facing - From CHF 7,910 to 11,900
- Deluxe Junior Suite, South Facing - From CHF 10,500 to 17,500
- One bedroom apartment - From CHF 19,600 to 33,600
- Two bedroom apartment - From CHF 23,100 to 37,100
- Three bedroom apartment - From CHF 26,600 to 40,600
*Prices based on double occupancy, including breakfast. Half Board upgrade available. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.