Le Crans Hotel & Spa
A truly exceptional hotel in our opinion, in a resort still relatively unknown in the UK market. Designed in-keeping with the surroundings in a traditional mountain style, the hotel makes the most of its elevated position offering absolutely stunning mountain vistas. This hotel will make for a very special stay indeed.
Setting the scene
Le Crans Hotel exemplifies luxury ski hotels in Switzerland. While the hotel has a long history, the building itself was rebuilt from the ground up to preserve all the charm and character while also being a modern bastion of luxury and exclusivity.
This beautiful luxury ski hotel sits just above the town of Crans-Montana and features stunning views thanks to its elevated position. Built in a chalet style in harmony with the local region, the hotel is a relaxing and luxurious retreat.
At only 15 rooms, Le Crans Hotels boutique nature and small size offers a high level of luxury service with local authenticity. The hotel excels with its culinary offerings, offering two restaurants for such a small hotel, including a Michelin star Gastronomy which is both festive and friendly.
The hotel contains an indoor pool and spa area, a fitness centre and restaurant all displaying scenic views of forty peaks of the surrounding Alps and the fresh slopes of Crans Montana the ski area.
Rooms and Suites
15 rooms and suites with private terraces, each decorated in a different style. Some boast a fireplace and a natural water fountain fed by nearby glaciers, a Jacuzzi and a plasma screen in the bathroom.
- Classic room (25 sqm): King bed with small sitting area, en-suite bathroom and balcony or terrace.
- Superior room (35 sqm): King bed with a work desk, en-suite bathroom and terrace.
- Deluxe room (26-36 sqm): King bed with a seating area and work desk, en-suite bathroom and balcony or terrace.
- Junior suite (60 sqm): King bed with a seating area and work desk, en-suite bathroom and balcony or terrace.
- Deluxe suite (70 sqm): Duplex Suite over two floors. King bedroom, work desk with en-suite, ground floor living room and sofa bed and balcony or terrace.
- Prestige suite (100 sqm): Duplex Suite over two floors. Master King bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom on mezzanine with en-suite bathroom with a separate living room and sofa bed.
- Prestige Apartment (200 sqm): Three bedroom apartment, all with king beds and en-suites, a full kitchen with dining area and living room and balcony or terrace.
Spa and Wellness
The exceptional quality seen throughout LeCrans Hotel extends to its beautiful spa. The extensive spa area features 4 treatments rooms and offers a selection of beauty and massage treatments using luxurious Cinq Mondes products. Other facilities include both indoor and outdoor swimming pools each with stunning mountain views, a sauna, hammam, solarium, infinity Jacuzzi and fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Mont Blanc Restaurant gives magnificent views due to its circular shape and large, light and airy windows. Expect traditional yet up-dated cuisine derived from local produce. Enjoy the heated terrace for a mixed grill or brasserie dishes.
La Vinothèque allows you to choose from 48 of the best white and red wines from the region and across the world.
Le Cigare Lounge is a private club with a selection of the best puros and a chance to relax in comfortable armchairs.
La Table d’Hôtes allows you to indulge in an unforgettable gastronomic experience and dine in the heart of Le Crans kitchen.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres
- Distance to lifts: 5 mins chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.