Le Crans Hotel & Spa ***** Crans-Montana, Switzerland
What we love
A truly exceptional hotel in our opinion, in a resort still relatively unknown in the UK market. Designed in-keeping with the surroundings in a traditional mountain style, the hotel makes the most of its elevated position offering absolutely stunning mountain vistas. This hotel will make for a very special stay indeed.
Setting the scene
This beautiful hotel sits just above the town of Crans-Montana and features stunning views thanks to its elevated position. Built in a chalet style in harmony with the local region, the hotel is a relaxing and luxurious retreat.
The hotel contains an indoor pool and spa area, a fitness centre and restaurant all displaying scenic views of the surrounding slopes.
Rooms and Suites
15 rooms and suites with private terraces, each decorated in a different style. Some boast a fireplace and a natural water fountain fed by nearby glaciers, a Jacuzzi and a plasma screen in the bathroom.
- Classic room (25 sqm)
- Superior room (35 sqm) with a work desk
- Deluxe room (28-36 sqm) with a seating area
- Junior suite (60 sqm) with a seating area
- Deluxe suite (70 sqm) over two floors with a living room and sofa bed
- Prestige suite (100 sqm) over two floors with a living room and sofa bed
- Prestige Apartment (200 sqm) with three bedrooms, a kitchen dinner and living room.
Spa and Wellness
The exceptional quality seen throughout LeCrans Hotel extends to its beautiful spa. The extensive spa area features 4 treatments rooms and offers a selection of beauty and massage treatments using luxurious Cinq Mondes products. Other facilities include both indoor and outdoor swimming pools each with stunning mountain views, a sauna, hammam, solarium, infinity Jacuzzi and fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Mont Blanc Restaurant gives magnificent views due to its circular shape and large, light and airy windows. Expect traditional yet up-dated cuisine derived from local produce. Enjoy the heated terrace for a mixed grill or brasserie dishes.
La Vinothèque allows you to choose from 48 of the best white and red wines from the region and across the world.
Le Cigare Lounge is a private club with a selection of the best puros and a chance to relax in comfortable armchairs.
La Table d’Hôtes allows you to indulge in an unforgettable gastronomic experience and dine in the heart of Le Crans kitchen.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres
- Distance to lifts: 5 mins chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Classic room - From EUR 3,850 to 7,000
- Superior room - From EUR 5,250 to 9,800
- Deluxe room - From EUR 5,950 to 11,200
- Junior suite - From EUR 8,750 to 15,400
- Deluxe suite - From EUR 12,950 to 25,200
- Prestige suite - From EUR 16,100 to 35,000
- Prestige Apartment - From EUR 25,900 to 50,400
*Prices based on double occupancy, including breakfast. Half Board basis also available. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.