Park Gstaad ***** Gstaad, Switzerland
What we love
This beautiful 5-star hotel is the newest addition in Gstaad, and has certainly raised the bar high in terms of luxurious accommodation, fantastic facilities and exceptional service. A great choice for couples, groups or families. You will be well looked after here.
Setting the scene
The Alpina Gstaad is a 5-star addition to this old time favourite resort. Approaching nearly a decade of operation, it has firmly established itself as one of the top luxurious hotels. Located in a slightly elevated position, just a short walk to the resort centre and a shuttle to any of the ski lifts.
Comprising of 57 rooms and suites, the Alpina Gstaad perfectly blends traditional antique woods with modern, fresh textures. All in keeping with the fantastic Swiss luxury found throughout Gstaad.
You are spoilt for choice for dining options, from a fine dining Japanese restaurant, to a traditional Swiss Stubli, and a casual restaurant serving burgers and steaks. The Six Senses Spa is extensive, with various thermal rooms, beautiful indoor pool, outdoor pool, gym and a juice bar. To top it off, the hotel has its own ski shop, Graff diamond boutique, hairdresser and even a cinema.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe Rooms (31-33 sqm): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony. Views towards Gstaad village or Schönried mountain.
- Junior Suites (63 sqm): Double bedroom with lounge area, en-suite bathroom and balcony. Mountain views.
- Deluxe Suites (77 sqm): Double bedroom, lounge area with fireplace. En-suite bathroom.
- Grand Luxe Suites (98 sqm): Double bedroom, spacious dining area and Alpine-stone fireplace. South-facing terrace views
- Chalet Suite (225 sqm): Three bedrooms, all en-suite with north and south facing views. Spacious living area, open kitchen and bar table and direct access to a larger balcony.
- Panorama Suite (400 sqm): Three bedroom duplex Panorama Suite is with views to the north and south. Including kitchen, living room, private spa, Jacuzzi and fitness/massage area.
Spa and Wellness
The extensive Six Senses Spa offers a superb variety of thermal experiences along with a detailed Spa Treatment Menu. There are 12 treatment rooms which include a Floatation room, Hammam, Colonic room, Colour Therapy room, Ayurvedic room, Oriental room, Salt room and a special couple's Cave room for double treatments.
After a day skiing, what better way to relax than by using the indoor infinity pool, two Jacuzzi's, sauna, steam room, experience showers, hot and cold plunge pools, or even the outdoor heated pool. Younger guests can enjoy the 'salt beach' in the salt room along with a separate splash pool and slide.
For those who still have energy to burn, you may like to try out the Alpina Gstaad's state of the art fitness centre, book a session with a professional fitness instructor, or take a class in Yoga, Pilates or Tai Chi.
Dining and Après Ski
MEGU: Having just been awarded it's first Michelin star (October 2016) this modern Japanese restaurant takes diners on a culinary journey of discovery by Head Chef Takumi Murase, exploring some of Japan’s most unusual ingredients and dishes.
Restaurant Sommet: For casual fine dining and creative all day menus, serving delicious steaks as the speciality, in a rustic Swiss setting.
Swiss Stubli: The traditional Swiss restaurant serving classic local dishes and Alpine favourites such as fondue and raclette.
Alpina Lounge & Bar: The sophisticated hotel lounge bar offers stunning mountain and valley views, from the comfort of your armchair next to the burning log fire.
Wine Cellar: With over 1,700 bottles sourced from the world's leading winemakers, this cellar provides the perfect setting to enjoy a regional wine or fine vintage. Available upon prior appointment.
Cigar Lounge: Inspired by the 1930's chic of one of Havana's most famous establishments, there is a selection of over 50 cigars to choose from.
- Distance to lifts: At least a 5 min. hotel shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk or short hotel shuttle
Distance To Airport
- Saanen (LSGK): 10mins / 4km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 45m / 150km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.