Hotel Saint Roch ***** Courchevel 1850, France
Setting the scene
The Ultima Gstaad is a luxury boutique hotel that oozes style and sophistication and combines traditional and modern influences, located in the heart of the very prestigious village of Gstaad.
The aim of the Ultima is to deliver an extraordinary level of refinement, relaxation and style. Much more than a hotel, it's a concept which aims to deliver a high level of service in an environment which showcases the hotels contemporary design and it unique modern art.
This luxury ski hotel certainly offers something unique, from the grand Baccarat crystal chandelier that adorns the hotel lobby, entirely customized Schimmel grand piano, or all-glass lift which transports you too your room with panoramic views of Gstaad. If you are searching for luxury with style, Ultima Gstaad should be your first choice for Switzerland.
Rooms and Suites
There are a total of 11 Suites and 6 Residences within Ultima Gstaad.
- Junior Suite: Double bedroom with large sitting area. En-suite bathroom. Balcony with Village views.
- Satin Suite: Two bedroom suite with two king bedrooms and one bathroom. Balcony with Village views.
- Pearl Suite: Two bedroom suite with two king bedrooms with one bathroom. Balcony with Mountain and Village views.
- Signature Suite: King Bedroom with spacious living area and en-suite bathroom. Balcony with Mountain and Village views.
- Prestige Suite: Two bedroom suite with two king bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms. Large and spacious living room. Two balconies, each with Mountain views.
- Presidential Suite: Two bedroom suite with two king bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms. Separate living room and fully equipped kitchen. Private elevator entrance. Two balconies, each with Mountain views.
Ranging between 150-250 sqm the décor of the residences follows the same luxurious and elegant atmosphere. All of the Residences are designed as complete living spaces with kitchen, dining room, bathrooms and bedrooms (2 to 4 according to the surface area).
Spa and Wellness
The Ultima spa with it’s exquisite La Prairie products offers the height of relaxation and is the perfect setting for recharging yourself. It is a well equipped spa including hammam, sauna, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, swimming pool (15 metres), six treatment and massage rooms, plus one double cabin, a healthy bar and gym.
Dining and Après Ski
A perfect tasty blend of tradition and creativity. The restaurant offers a warm, convivial environment. Whether you are looking for a romantic dinner by the fireplace or a large social table for a group of friends, the Ultima is a wonderful setting.
The Ultima Gstaad offers a selection of bars, depending on the atmosphere you're looking for from -
Shisha Bar with its Middle Eastern style
The Lobby Bar with an Elegant round, leather custom-made bar offering signature cocktails or great vintages
The Detox Bar offering a range of fruit and vegetable juices and organic herbal teas.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive in hotels drivers service.
Distance To Airport
- Saanen (LSGK): 10mins / 4km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 45m / 150km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.