Chesa Falcun is a typical swiss chalet with a lot to offer our guests. The impeccable service, comforting surroundings and the "Ski out" access are only some of the great attributes to this chalet, but we dont want to give too much away.
We are delighted to feature this glorious chalet in Klosters called Chesa Falcun. Set over four floors, this imposing chalet has large outdoor terraces and boasts fabulous southerly views across to the Gotschna and Kublis – they are even heated for your comfort.
Only a short chauffeured drive from the centre of the village, on arrival at the chalet it is impossible not to be impressed by Falcun’s commanding size and position in resort. The land in front is virgin snowfield, never to be built on. Once inside, the care, love and attention that have gone into designing the chalet are at once apparent. Traditional warm fabrics sit naturally with modern fittings, and the drawing room’s grand fireplace is the perfect place to relax after a delicious dinner prepared by your own personal chef.
Sleeping up to 12 guests, the chalet boasts an impressive master bedroom, as well as a further 5 spacious twin or super-king ensuite bedrooms, many of which enjoy double-height ceilings and all of which have either a terrace or balcony.
To match the outstanding bedrooms are the facilities, which are second to none. They include a sauna, steam shower and massage room, as well as an outdoor hot tub - partially covered so you can still enjoy a glass of champagne when the snow is falling. A study with wifi access awaits the adults, and a comfortable TV room stocked with dvds the children.
- Ski Out
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Steam Shower
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Chauffeured 4x4
- 1 x Twin/Super-King size bedroom with en suite shower room
- 5 x Twin/Super-King size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Host
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Snowfield access to centre of resort (10 mins)
- Distance to lifts: Three minute chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 71km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Private resort driving service
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Short breaks available on selected dates in January and March
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Empty bed discount, £240 per bed (max. 4 empty beds per chalet)
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.