I love the sense of space and calm this beautiful property has, with the high ceilings and soft tones furnishing. It is great for families with two living areas, giving adults and children a place to relax and be entertained.
Situated in Klosters, with its enviable snow record and reputation for being a favourite with European Royal families and international clientele, is the luxury ski chalet Haus Alpina. Located just a five minute drive from the lifts and chocolate box town center, this chalet is far enough out of town to benefit from the peace and far reaching views, but close enough to be super convenient.
This six bedroom, six bathroom 600 sqm penthouse apartment was designed by Nicky Dobree, to a very high standard. Spread over two floors and accessed by elevator from the car park, the property features two huge living areas with double height vaulted ceilings and open fires.
The property is beautifully decorated with soft light tones and has an elegant calming feel. There is a formal dining area that seats 12 and an authentic Swiss Stubli for cosy Fondue or Raclette evenings. There is a further TV room with DVD player and all the bedroom have en-suites with some able to be made into twins or super king beds, and with a selection of balconies.
- Treatment Room
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- TV room
- Study area
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master King size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Super-King/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Host
- Distance to lifts: Five minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 71km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- One staff night off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort Driving Service 09.00-10.30 and 16.00-17.45
- Wine and drink costs payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 is taken on arrival
- Can be taken as a 5 bedroom property at a discounted rate.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.