Chalet Chesetta II
In a resort that epitomizes style, elegance and class, this chalet does not disappoint. It oozes sophistication and luxury along with outstanding service. A sought after chalet in a popular resort.
Located minutes from bustling St Moritz, Chesetta is a haven of tranquility and magnificence. The 5, 000 square foot property offers up to 8 guests a tailored and distinguished service. Chesetta′s interior is modern yet sumptuous with great attention to detail. All conceivable mod-cons, including controllable underfloor heating, wireless broadband, a Sonos music system, home cinema, steam room, sauna and gym, will make your stay memorable and comfortable.
Chesetta′s 4 bedrooms and a bunk room are luxuriously appointed, including flat-screen TVs and iPod stations. Superba mattresses are topped with down duvets, a choice of pillows and soft Egyptian cotton sheets. Bathrooms have been laid out for pure indulgence with power showers and extra deep bathtubs inviting you to relax sore muscles with exclusive Miller Harris beauty products.
The architecture is modern, yet sumptuous and elegant. Meticulous attention has been paid to every detail. The interior is of the highest quality using ETRO fabrics throughout. Deep, comfortable sofas and local antiques mixed with a collection of contemporary art sit against a backdrop of old wood and granite.
Chesetta offers plenty of room to relax or entertain. The living room has a large wood-burning, open fireplaces and offer stunning views of the Corvatsch mountain. The live-in kitchen seats 10 and the dining room up to 14. With bedrooms spread across separate parts of the house and a choice of rooms to retreat to, the chalet is an ideal retreat for an extended family or group of friends.
Guests can also exercise in a well-equipped gym or relax in the sauna/steam room. For the youngest members there is a fully stocked playroom which also serves as a home cinema.
- Steam Room / Sauna
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Parking
- 2 x Twin or super-king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin or super-king bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 2 ) with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager/Chef
- Distance to lifts: Five minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily towel change
- Mid week linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Chauffeur transfers to and from the Suvretta (6 single transfers per day)
- Miller Harris Bath and Beauty Products
- Note: Whilst the cost of services of breakfast afternoon tea and dinner are included, the cost of food and drink are billed at cost in resort.
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on 8 people
- A security damage deposit of 25% is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Note: Food and drink costs are payable in resort. Only the service of breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner are included.
- Additional transfers (over six per day) within the resort may be chargeable.
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.