From the moment you walk into the reception area, you know you are somewhere very special. The Kulm is steeped in history, being one of the first established hotels in St Moritz. The hotel is a great mix of elegance and sophistication, with stunning views across the lake and exceptional levels of service. Certainly somewhere very, very special.
Setting the scene
The Kulm Hotel has a over 160 years of Luxury Ski Hospitality. One of the original Grand hotels of the luxury ski resort of St Moritz, and with the prestigious history of the hotel (including Switzerland’s first electric light which was switched on in the Grand Restaurant in 1878) the Kulm Hotel has a long history and pedigree of top level luxury hospitality.
The Kulm Hotel's sports 164 rooms, most of them offering a outstanding views over Lake St Mortiz and the
Engadine valley, while a few overlook the resort and Corviglia ski area. The hotel’s rooms, designed, using premium materials and furnishings, elegant colours, while incorporating the latest technology discreetly into the traditional style of the hotel.
The Kulm Hotel offers a large number of restaurants with a wide range of culinary options, from
local Engadine specialties to international fine dining, along with a sprinkling of the most stylish bars in the luxury ski resort of St. Moritz. The Kulm Spa is one of the top spa destinations in St Moritz, with over 2000 square metres of Swiss wellness facilities.
Rooms and Suites
- Standard Room (22-27 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Village views.
- Superior Room (32-33 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Some with balcony with Village or Mountain views.
- Deluxe Room (38 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Some with balcony with Mountain views.
- Junior Suite (40-45 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom and lounge area. Balcony with Lake or Mountain views.
- Deluxe Junior Suite (53-59 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom and large lounge area. Balcony with Lake or Mountain views.
- Superior One Bedroom Suite (68 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom and separate living room. Balcony with Lake or Mountain views.
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite (63-76 sqm): King/ Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom and separate living room. Balcony with Lake or Mountain views.
- Superior Two Bedroom Suite (100 sqm): Two King/ Twin bedrooms, both with En-suite bathrooms and separate living room. Balcony with Lake views. One bedroom has lake views and the other one village views.
Spa and Wellness
One of the top spa destinations in St Moritz, The Kulm spa is over 2000 square metres, which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a whirlpool, saunas, relaxation areas, treatment rooms and a gym with studio room, plus a small pool just for children.
The spa is aimed to to evoke the three pillars of relaxation, detoxification and regeneration,
designed to help you find peace, comfort and harmony on every visit. Stunning views of Lake St. Moritz
and the surrounding Engadine Mountains further help to instill a sense of calm.
Dining and Après Ski
Grand Restaurant, offering a six-course evening menu served in an elegant grand hall. Formal dress is required.
The K by Tim Raue, an intimate forty seat restaurant which is only open in winter, awarded a Michelin star.
Pizzeria is a more informal restaurant serving Italian favourites, such as homemade wood-stove pizzas and
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.