To have such a luxury penthouse apartment at the foot of the home run in Verbier is fantastic!
Situated at the foot of Verbier's Place Blanche, this stunning luxury ski chalet apartment masterfully combines chic style, high-end furnishings and modern design to create one of Verbier's most sought after penthouse apartments.
You can ski straight into the private boot room, which is equipped with heated boot warmers and provides ample space for your skis. The lift will take you to the Agate Penthouse’s first of two floors. Three spacious en suite double bedrooms are located on this floor, with each bedroom having access to a balcony. Each individually decorated bedroom has been designed with style and elegance in warm, relaxing tones and sumptuous fabrics. The ground floor houses the first of the two master bedrooms, offering views of the Place Blanche and mountains beyond.
At the end of the main hallway, you will find the front of the apartment, with its open plan kitchen, dining area and split-level living area. With full height windows and vaulted ceilings, this stunning dining area can comfortably seat 12 people. Beyond the dining room is the elevated living area, the focal point here is the large open fireplace. The room is flooded with natural light through double height windows and sky lights, while the design of the room creates a welcoming environment. The living area provides access to a split-level balcony with beautiful panoramic views of the mountains. As the balcony is south-facing, you'll be able to enjoy the sun and take in the spectacular views of Verbier.
Away from the living room, towards the back of the property, you will find two further bedrooms. The first bedroom is a twin/double with en suite shower room. Nestled in the eaves of this luxury ski chalet is the second master suite. This stylish suite includes a walk-in closet, sauna and en suite bathroom with separate shower.
The apartment has a private cave with steam room, sauna and shower room, ideal to retreat to when tired muscles need attention after a long day's skiing.
- Ski in access
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Garage parking
- 2 x Master suite king size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service (24 hours)
- Distance to piste: Ski in
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk to Médran
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute walk or one minute by chauffeur
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use, chalet price excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Children's supper on six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary drinks tray (three bottles of house spirits)
- An open bar with beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- 24-hour shared resort driving service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- One staff night off
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 15,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.