We think that this chalet is the perfect home from home. Its cosy and comfortable living means that you can relax and feel at ease.
This beautiful apartment is located a short stroll from the main Medran lift station and 5 minutes from the centre of the village. Snow conditions permitting, you can ski to within 50m of the front door.
This garden apartment sleeping 8 has a wonderful open plan living and dining area. With its wonderful open fireplace and sumptuous sofas this is a great space to relax in after a hard day on the slopes. Watch your chef prepare your dinner in the chic open plan kitchen set back from the living room.
The apartment set out over 1 floor has a total of 4 bedrooms. A large twin/double bedroom has its own en suite bathroom while a further double bedroom, bunk room and twin share two further shower rooms. The large twin bedroom and double have French windows opening onto the terrace at the side of the property. The twin bedroom at the back of the property has skylight windows only.
A shared ski locker is located in the building and the guests have access to parking space within the building. This property is sold on a catered or self catered basis. No driver service is provided at this property.
- Close to the lifts
- Ski Room
- South-facing terrace
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared shower room
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Housekeeping (6 days)
- Bath and beauty products
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.