Chalet Bioley sets the standard for Luxury chalets in Verbier, a beautiful property with excellent facilities and the perfect location.
Chalet Bioley is an impressive luxury chalet that has been finished to an exceptional standard. The perfect design of this private home allows an abundance of light to enter through large windows that frame the spectacular views over the resort of Verbier and the mountains beyond from an elevated position. One of the finest private homes to be found in Verbier, every detail in Chalet Bioley has been thought of to create a true luxury chalet experience. Positioned above the Moulins beginner’s piste, Chalet Bioley gives excellent access to the slopes from the very centre of Verbier.
This luxury chalet is perfect for families with five double bedrooms and a triple bunk room and the inclusion of two living areas giving you abundant space in which to relax. The large terrace, where the chalets outdoor hot tub is located, is south facing trapping the afternoon sun and is the perfect apres ski spot in which to relax and drink in the views or a glass of champagne if preferred.
- 600 sqm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- South-facing balconies
- Heated boot warmers
- Wine Cave
- Indoor Parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x Family suite (1 x double/twin bedroom with children's triple bunk room) with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Dedicated Driver service 8:00 to 20:00
- Shared in resort driver service from 20:00 to 8:00
- Distance to piste: Seven minute walk (Le Rouge piste)
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Children's supper on six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff night off per week
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Complimentary drinks tray (three bottles of house spirits)
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Evening turndown - six nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service (08:00-20:00)
- Shared resort driving service (20:00-08:00)
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit of (CHF 10,000) is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.