This is a sumptuous chalet offering very luxurious accommodation. It offers all the bells and whistles you′d expect and has a fabulous location, making a quick get away to the slopes, a doddle.
This beautiful chalet is conveniently located less than 100m from the Savoleyres lift station. Set out on three floors, you enter the chalet on the middle floor. There is a main entrance and a separate ski-entrance with boot room, vestibule and a guest toilet. The wonderful open plan living and dining area is located on this floor. The dining table comfortably sits 10. A television room is set off from the main room where the children can lounge in front of the large TV. The well equipped kitchen is open onto the dining area. You can access the main balcony from the living area with outside dining area and a large outdoor Jacuzzi. The panoramic views from the balcony are breath-taking.
Stairs lead to the top floor where a master bedroom, a further double bedroom and a single bedroom (queen size bed) is located. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath while the other two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. The master bedroom also has access to a balcony. On the ground floor is located a further two double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom and one with an en-suite shower room.
The spa is also housed on the lower floor with a sauna, hammam, gym and 10m pool with swim jets.
- 10m Indoor Pool with jet stream
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Boot room
- TV room
- Resort driving service
- Private Parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: Savoleyres: one minute walk. Medran: 15 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Place Centrale: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service (dedicated 8am-8pm, shared otherwise)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF 15,000 is required.
- Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.