Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre
Between Heaven & Earth is exactly where you feel in this penthouse apartment. Stay out however late you like with the 24 hour driving service.
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre is a stunning 210 sqm penthouse apartment, occupying two floors and sleeping up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms.
Located in an elevated, south facing position between the Savoleyres lift station and the Les Moulins nursery slope, Entre Ciel et Terre feels more like a free-standing chalet than a chalet apartment.
The wood-paneled sitting room is decorated with elegant furnishings and dominated by a fabulous central stone fireplace. The attractive half-moon French windows open on to a balcony providing breathtaking views of Verbier and the panoramic mountain ranges beyond. There are two stylish double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on this floor.
Upstairs are two twin bedrooms, each with their own shower rooms and a snug with TV, DVD, games consoles and a sofa bed if required. Wireless internet access is available throughout the chalet.
For those wanting to unwind after a long day tackling Verbier′s world-famous ski terrain, guests are free to use the chalet′s sauna.
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre works equally well for a weekend corporate event, a group of friends or a family holiday.
- Shared sauna
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- South-facing balcony
- Indoor parking
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with private shower room
- 24 hour driver service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive (Medran)
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use self-chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bamford bath and beauty products
- 24 hour resort driver service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.