Chalet La Vigne
A stunning chalet with top facilities and amazing resort views! Service includes complimentary ski instruction too, a great way to explore this fantastic ski area!
Built into the mountain side above the Patier area of the village with a South West facing aspect is the brand new exceptional private residence; La Vigne.
With indoor pool, hammam, gym, outdoor Jacuzzi, wine cellar and cinema room La Vigne has every facility one would expect from a luxury ski chalet in Verbier. The latest design and technology has been combined with a beautiful interior and no attention to detail has been spared creating one of the most desirable properties in the alps.
La Vigne has unparalleled views of the surrounding peaks to be enjoyed from its many terraces and balconies or with a glass of champagne in the outdoor hot tub.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the master bedroom which has its own private balcony and en-suite bathroom.
You enter the chalet on the first floor of the property, here you will find the open plan living and dining area. The sitting area has a wonderful open fireplace and is surrounded by large comfy sofas and arm chairs. There is also a well-equipped kitchen and guest w.c. on this floor.
Three bedrooms are located on the next floor down as well as the winter entrance and ski room. These 3 bedrooms consist of two en-suite twin/double bedrooms each with access to a large terrace and a further en-suite bunk room with 4 adult sized single beds.
The ground floor houses the private spa with pool, wine cellar, cinema room, gym and hammam. The spa has huge glass windows so you can take in the latest snow conditions during your morning swim. These doors open onto the terrace where the outdoor Jacuzzi is located. The chalet is fully wired for sound and vision with a Bowers & Wilkins integrated sound system and cinema system as well as Epson projector.
There is one outdoor parking space.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- South facing balconies
- Dedicated cinema room
- Wine cave
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- 24 hour resort driving service
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace access
- 1 x Quad bunk room (sleeps 4) with en-suite shower room and terrace access
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: 6 minutes drive (Medran)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service (dedicated 8am-8pm, shared otherwise)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 20,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- On staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away & afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.