Chalet Les Etrennes
The total renovation of Chalet Les Etrennes has made it one of the best new properties available in Verbier. We love the new look!
Chalet Les Etrennes in the luxury ski resort of Verbier is a beautiful luxury ski chalet that offers exceptional quality accommodation for up to twelve guests in six carefully crafted bedrooms. Tucked away on the south west facing side of the resort - Savoleyres - guests will enjoy simply breath-taking views over the village of Verbier and the Mont Blanc massif beyond. Set over four floors, Chalet Les Etrennes is offered on a fully catered or self-catered basis.
The Master bedroom suite on the second floor is a pure sanctuary of relaxation. The large dressing area, en suite bathroom (with separate shower) and super-king size bed allow guests to enjoy the exceptional views, also offering French windows to the terrace and therefore direct access to the sunken outdoor hot tub. The main living area is located on the third floor, with double height vaulted ceilings, huge picture windows and of course, those ever enchanting views. This floor also houses the open plan kitchen and dining room, again with the high ceilings and views and is a haven of alpine chic, using natural materials with modern and sleek furnishings. There is a cosy TV room, library and further relaxation space on the mezzanine over the main living area. The large sliding doors open out onto the terrace.
There are three further en suite double bedrooms on the second floor, each with doors to the terrace, and the remaining two twin/double bedrooms are located on the first floor of this stunning luxury ski chalet. Also on the first floor, guests will find the hammam for ultimate relaxation. The pistes are just a short distance away, accessed using the chalets 24hr driving service along with the centre of Verbier and all that this beautiful ski resort has to offer.
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Steam Room
- Wood Fire
- Ski locker
- TV room
- South-facing terrace
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: Savoleyres - Two minute drive, Carrefour - Two minute drive, Médran - Five minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive (Place Centrale)
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service (dedicated 8am-8pm, shared otherwise)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 10,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.