A stand out chalet with great views over Verbier. The location means the chalet is in easy reach of the Savoleyres lift too!
Chalet Lucine epitomises contemporary modern chalet living. Perfect for a large family group the chalet sleeps up to ten guests in five bedrooms and is located in an elevated position on Chemin de Luis only a few minutes’ walk to the Savoleyres lift station. Traditional aged woods, clean lines and more exotic materials are all combined in this expertly crafted Alpine home. The subtle interior and exterior architectural lighting brings the property to life in the early evening and shows it off to its full.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor into the stylish hallway, where you will find the ski room which has plenty of storage for all your ski equipment as well as heated boot warmers. There are two spacious twin/double bedrooms on this floor, both with en-suite shower rooms and access to the wonderful garden. When the children want to entertain themselves before dinner there is a cosy TV room and snug on this floor as well as a guest toilet and the private laundry facilities.
The sophisticated but understated open plan entertaining areas are set out on the top floor of the chalet. High ceilings, muted colours and airy open spaces dominate with floor to ceiling windows opening onto the inspiring views of the surrounding mountains.
The open fire divides the living area from the dining room where ten guests can be seated comfortably at the table. The sleek and stylish open plan kitchen is very well appointed to cater to the highest standards. A contemporary bar separates the dining area and kitchen, and guests can relax here with a drink whilst their chef prepares a wonderful evening meal.
A guest toilet is also located on this floor and then a mezzanine area contains a small study and reading area. This floor again is surrounded by a large balcony where you can soak up the April sun or sip a mulled wine snuggled in a blanket watching the sun setting behind the peaks.
The chalet has two external parking spaces. The chalet is available on a catered or self-catered basis and is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Wood burning fireplace
- South-facing balconies
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Driver Service
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower rooms
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 5,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.