What we love
A superb ski-in/ski-out chalet with spacious living areas, open fireplace and excellent service to match. Certainly one to look at in Verbier.
The luxury ski chalet Mowgli is located in the well-known resort of Verbier. Set high up on the sunny side of the mountain, the chalet benefits from expansive views and a huge amount of natural light from its south-facing windows and balconies.
Chalet Mowgli is ski-in/ski-out from Le Rouge piste and is just a five minute drive to the centre of town using the included 24hr driving service if you don't fancy a ski back from the restaurant at the end of the afternoon. The piste also leads to Le Rouge chairlift which will have you skiing in the sprawling Four Vallee's ski area in no time.
The main focal point of this luxury ski chalet is its huge windows in the living area, which contains comfortable sofas, all angled to take advantage of the incredible views. The dining area is home to a large solid oak table that is perfect for a family or group of friends to relax after a hard days skiing. Enjoy a drink prepared by your host before a wonderful meal prepared by your private chef.
The outdoor spaces are just as welcoming as the indoor ones, the outdoor hot tub is good for four people, and a great way to enjoy a glass of champagne. Once the sun has gone down the terrace is also a great place to enjoy an evening watching the stars from the comfortable chairs with plenty of rugs and furs to go around.
Once your day is over you can retire to one of the five well laid out and presented bedrooms, which are all en suite and finished with comfortable beds, the master bedroom even features its own walk-in wardrobe.
Chalet Mowgli is the definition of a luxury ski chalet for medium sized groups looking for ski-in/ski-out accommodation in the high-end resort of Verbier. Verbier has everything you could want from a ski resort both on and off the mountain.
A wonderful holiday had by all, the staff couldn't have been any more helpful and the chalet is beautiful
- 1 x Master suite twin/double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with ensuite shower room and terrace/hot tub access
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms and terrace/hot tub access
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2)
- 1 x Shared bathroom
- 1 x Shared shower room
- In resort driver
- Ski instructor (2 days)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily continental breakfast, set up and cleared away
- Children's supper on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (two bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 15,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.