Chalet Nuits Blanches
A delightful chalet with fantastic views of this wonderful resort. Excellent service, great facilities and great views, what more do you need!
Chalet Nuits Blanches is a wonderful contemporary chalet boasting incredible views of the village below and the striking mountain landscape in the distance. Located in one of Verbier’s most impressive positions, the chalet is situated on a quiet road, a short drive from the Savoleyres lift station and also from Carrefour.
You enter the chalet into the main spa and entertainment area. This chalet encapsulates everything you could wish for from a luxury private chalet in the Alps. There is a wonderful spa area with shower and sauna and spacious gym. To complete the spa and wellness area, outside you will find an incredible sunken hot tub with breath-taking views. Also on this floor there is a cinema room, separate playroom and a nanny room with en-suite shower room.
Moving upstairs to the main sleeping level there are three double bedrooms and a children’s bunk room. Two of the double bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with balcony access and TV’s whilst the children’s bunk room has balcony access and uses the guest bathroom on the same floor. The views from these bedrooms are beautiful. There is a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The second floor is home to the large living area. Sumptuous sofas surround the large open fire place giving the whole family plenty of space to relax and unwind. French windows look out onto the incredible views, and allows sunshine to flood in whilst in during the day, whilst the lights of Verbier below create the perfect ambiance as dusk falls. There is a separate dining area which leads into the wonderful well-equipped kitchen.
The top floor of the chalet is home to the master bedroom which has a private balcony, and a beautiful en-suite bathroom in the eaves.
The chalet is available on a catered or self-catered basis. The chalet is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Fire
- Cinema Room
- Play Room
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room with private bathroom
- 1 x Single / Nanny room with en suite shower room
- Host/ Hostess
- Experienced chef
- 24 hour resort driving service
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff night off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- 24 hour resort driving service (dedicated from 8am - 8pm, shared otherwise)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF15,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.