Serious wow factor in this chalet, with a 25m indoor swimming pool with uninterrupted views out over the mountains. This property is something really special.
Chalet Sagarmata in Verbier is a uniquely luxurious property. Designed in a refreshingly minimalist style with comfortable furnishings, it offers a rather different chalet experience to your wood panelled alpine classic look. It is perched on the Savoleyres side of the mountain, just a 5 minute drive from the resort and lifts, and with a driving service on hand 24 hours it couldn't be easier to get around town.
The ground floor of the chalet is where you will find one of the largest swimming pools in Verbier; a 25m salt water pool, with seriously breathtaking views across the valley through the floor to ceiling windows - quite a panorama for your post-skiing cool down. You'll find plenty more natural light on the first floor, where the living and dining area also benefits from floor to ceiling French windows, and a cosy fire for the evenings. The bedrooms are ranged across three levels, including a top floor family suite ideal for parents and children. The master bedroom in the East wing is sumptuous and private, with a four poster bed, private balcony and sitting area, as well as an enormous en suite bathroom.
If you're looking for dizzying new heights of luxury in Verbier, Chalet Sagarmata could well be the place for you.
No expense spared, the service is faultless and the facilities world class.
- 25m Indoor Salt Water Pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Treatment Room
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room
- Underground garage
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double with shared shower room
- 1 x Family Suite: 1 x Double with en suite shower room, plus 1 x Double/Twin with en suite shower room, shared living area and kitchenette
- 1 x Double/Twin with en suite shower room
- 1 x Single with shared shower room
(There is an additional single staff bedroom)
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service (24hrs)
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service (dedicated 8am-8pm, shared otherwise)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 15,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.