An impressive apartment that offers a fantastic space for a family with its large open planned living area and a sung area for relax in. This is a super place to stay for a great experience in Verbier.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Sophia is a stunning penthouse apartment conveniently located in one of Verbier’s most enviable locations. The breath taking views combined with easy access to both the town centre and the Medran lift ensure this chalet will not fail to impress. Chalet Sophia has been beautifully furnished creating a cosy traditional alpine setting. Chalet Sophia comfortably sleeps 6 – 8 in two double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and there is a mezzanine level with play room/snug area and two twin beds.
After a hard day on the slopes, relax in fur lined deck chairs on the balcony and take in the breath taking views of the below and the Petit Combin Mountain range beyond.
Chalet Sophia’s three bedrooms are extremely spacious all with en suite bathrooms. Light pours in through the French windows which lead onto the North facing balcony which the bedrooms all share.
The impressive open plan living and dining area is traditionally furnished with sumptuous sofas and an alpine style dining area. Whilst your chef prepares supper children can watch films on the mezzanine whilst the adults enjoy canapés and a glass of champagne by the roaring fire. A guest w.c. and private laundry facilities are also located off the main hallway in the apartment.
A lovely little chalet with a wonderful cosy feel.
- Open Fireplace
- Boot room
- South and North facing balconies
- Indoor parking
- 24 hour driving service
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin room with en suite shower room
- Mezzanine Level with 2 single beds
- Seperate WC with shower
- Resort Manager
- Daily cleaning
- Distance to lifts: Lift station (Medran): 200m, 4 min wallk
- Distance to resort centre: Resort centre, (Place Centrale): 600m, 6 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff day off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- 24 hour resort driving service
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Prices are based on up to 6 x guests. Each additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700
- A security deposit of CHF 6,000 will be taken 2 weeks prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.