The epitome of luxury and a technology lovers paradise. Chalet Spa is an indulgence to say the least with all the mod cons you could ask for. If you’re looking for exclusivity, Chalet Spa has this in abundance and we absolutely love it!
"A perfect example of modern alpine design showcasing an unparalleled array of modern technology."
The Chalet Spa designer has set out to combine the charm of a boutique hotel with luxury five star service and limitless comfort in this magnificent private residence. This aim has undoubtedly been achieved and arguably exceeded. With no expense spared the chalet offers contemporary design, sophisticated spa areas and the very latest in technology, in a warm atmosphere with extraordinary views complimented by attentive service and top quality catering.
Spread over 4 floors, 3 with terraced balconies, this chalet enables up to 10 adults or children and 2 infants to enjoy the beauty of the mountains and all that Verbier offers. For larger parties there is also the opportunity to take an extra two rooms in an apartment on the ground floor.
For total relaxation, the chalet has a spa with Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and a therapy treatment room. The designer indoor infinity pool has a massage fountain, and for those who like to drink, there is a poolside bar! The is also a designer barbeque terrace with surround sound, warmers, parasols and uninterrupted views south and west to be enjoyed in both Summer and Winter.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Games Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Cinema
- Private Parking
- 1 x Super-king with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and access to south-facing terrace
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to east-facing terrace
- 1 x apartment (sleeps 4): 1 x Double/Twin and 1 x Single/Twin (available at an extra 15% of the booking price)
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to lifts: Two minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift passes
- In chalet ski fit (subject to availability)
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Bath and beauty products
- In-resort driver service
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Lunch available on request
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Price is based on 5 x rooms. Additional supplement applies for the additional 2 rooms
- One extra host will be added if the group comprises 6 or more guests at a cost of CHF 1,750 per week
- Two extra hosts will be added if the group comprises 10 or more guests at a cost of CHF 3,000 per week
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The price does include the cost of your chef and chalet host to cook and serve meals however the cost of food and drinks are charged in resort.
- Food is charged at cost price.
- All drinks including beer and soft drinks are charged for in resort
- Spa treatments are charged at the end of the week.
- Any other expenses incurred by or on behalf of the guests will be added to the end of week bill plus an administration charge of 5%
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.