A real gem. It’s very rare that you get a free standing chalet, in the centre of Verbier, of such quality. With 950 sqm of pure luxury this really is the place to stay in Verbier. Simply enjoy your stay and your staff will look after your every need.
This stunning chalet is one of Verbier′s most impressive private homes. Sleeping a total of 10 adults and 4 children, the chalet is conveniently situated in the heart of the village but is discreetly hidden away in a quiet location. Its position on the edge of the Verbier plateau affords breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
From the exterior the chalet has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood in keeping with the local architecture. However the interior blends modern art, beautiful artefacts and furniture with contemporary design to create the height of alpine chic. The property is fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the Spa level.
The property is set out over 5 floors, linked by stairs and a lift. The main entrance of the chalet takes you into the 2nd floor where the elegantly furnished dining room and living areas are located. A separate kitchen is also located on this floor.
Stairs lead to the 3rd floor where the master double bedroom is located with en suite bathroom. A double children′s bunk room sleeping 2 with en suite bathroom is also located on this floor. Downstairs from the living room on the 1st floor there are 2 double bedrooms with en suite facilities as well as a further twin bedroom en suite and a double kids bunk room (sleeps 4 with en suite shower room).
Access to the large ski room with boot heaters is from this floor. The ski room opens into the garage with space to park 2 to 3 cars (this is shared with the chalet next door). The ground floor is given over to the private Spa and entertaining areas. The spa has a beautiful pool, hammam, sauna and gym with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Adjacent to the Spa is a bar area and cinema room.
A small bedroom or massage room is also located on this floor with en suite facilities and a separate wc. An additional pretty 1 bedroom staff apartment, sleeping 2 can also be rented with the chalet at an additional charge.
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Private Gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Ski Room
- Private Cinema
- Small study
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom (queen sized beds) with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Quad room with en suite shower room
- Additional staff bedroom (single with en suite shower room)
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes walk (Medran)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes walk (Place Central)
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Dedicated chauffeur and vehicle (restricted to in-resort , operating from 8.30am till 2am
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 25,000 CHF security deposit is required on payment of final balance
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.