A well positioned, proportioned and designed property. A perfect ski chalet for a small group or one to two families to relax in luxury.
Just a very short drive from the Le Rouge piste, Luxury Ski Chalet Eastrock is a stunning mountain property that sleeps eight adults and two children in five well-proportioned and appointed en suite bedrooms. Inside, the chalet has been thought out, and designed with an exceptional level of detail, across over 370 sqm and five floors which are linked by a lift. Expansive views are available throughout, especially from the main living area.
The open plan living space is the perfect place to relax after a day's skiing. Centred around the unique fireplace, there are comfortable sofas and incredible glass doors that open onto the terrace where you will find the hot tub, and those amazing views. The adjacent dining room seats 10, and there is a bar next to the well-equipped kitchen.
The master bedroom has its own steam room, a commodious bathtub which has its a private view out of the window.
The other bedrooms are individually styled, each with en suite bath or shower rooms, and terrace access. The top floor is home to the dedicated children's room, which has a very sweet reading corner for them to nestle into, and its own private bathroom.
- 373 sqm
- Hot tub
- Open Fireplace
- Integrated sound system
- Ski Room
- Indoor Parking for 2 cars
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Children's Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet host
- Daily housekeeping
- Driver Service
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- CHF 7,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.