At Hidden Dragon the calming vibe and tranquil atmosphere is such a huge appeal along side the ′nothing is too much trouble′ attitude of the staff. This chalet really does take winter holidays to another level.
Hidden Dragon is a privately-owned alpine lodge and spa situated in Veysonnaz, the heart of Les 4 Vallées, Switzerland. Nestled in fir and pine forests, this exclusive, secluded mountain retreat is discreetly located in its own extensive grounds accessed by private road. Perched at 1500m, the luxury chalet is positioned to offer enchanting uninterrupted panoramic views over the Rhone Valley and offers skiers the benefit of ski-in ski-out access. Away from the crowds, the queues, the noise, and the chaos of urban life, Hidden Dragon is an idyllic exclusive hideaway.
Dedicated to provide exceptional service to ensure exceptional experiences, the Hidden Dragon Team strive to surprise and delight our guests. This catered chalet has gastronomy, fine wine, private cinema, dynamic skiing, invigorating alpine activities, and holistic spa therapies on the menu to nurture the mind, body and spirit. After an indulgent stay at the Hidden Dragon chalet, guests return to their normal lives feeling happier, healthier, re-energized and refreshed.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Treatment Room
- Meditation room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Large yoga deck
- Private Garden
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Vintage Piano
- Garage Parking
- 2 x Master Twin/Super King Suites with ensuite bathroom
- 4 x Twin/Super King bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- General Manager
- Private Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski in / Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive / Five minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 20mins / 18km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.