A rare find in Zermatt - a lovely chalet with its OWN swimming pool, large enough to do lengths in. The children will love it!
The Chalet Banja set new standards in Alpine luxury. Ideally located, a five minute walk to the Matterhorn Express gondola and with the possibility of skiing back to within 100m of the door (or less!) for much of the winter. There are fantastic views of the Matterhorn and associated peaks which is so important when staying in this world class resort. Further more, it provides for a level of comfort, design and convenience seldom seen in private ski accommodation. In addition to a host of luxury facilities, the Chalet Banja has its own private ten metre swimming pool and “wellness” area with a sauna - the perfect way to finish any day!
There is Wifi and cable TV available in the living room and bedrooms which also have safes. All bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers and the chalet has easy access for guests with limited mobility.
If you have a larger party then why not combine with the Chalet Binna, right next door, for a super chalet with an outdoor hot tub, sleeping up to 17 people.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Equipped Exercise Area
- Relaxation Area
- Open Fireplace
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk to Matterhorn Express
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk or 4 minutes by electric taxi
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 4 nights
- 3 staff nights off per week
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Return taxi transfers between Zermatt station and the chalet
- Tourist Tax
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Dinner on six nights for 23 & 30 Dec, 10 & 17 Feb and 24 & 31 March
- Private guide or instructor for 5 days on 23 & 30 Dec, 10 & 17 Feb and 24 & 31 March
- Upgrade from 4 to 6 evenings fine dining - add 10% to the prices above
- Just require bed and breakfast - deduct 25% from the prices above
- On staff nights off afternoon tea will be cleared away
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.