Chalet Les Perles
Ideal for a large family trip or even a corporate event, the location is impressive yet tranquil and accessible. Zermatt is a number 1 resort in our eyes, so sit back and put your feet up while you are all completely indulged by your chalet team!
Les Perles consists of three triplex self-standing chalets, located within ten metres of each other making them a perfect retreat for a larger group of up to 26 guests; they offer a total of thirteen double bedrooms. Each of these three is a luxurious free standing three storey independent chalet with four bedrooms (in Castor and Pollux) or five bedrooms (in Gemini). Their location provides the best of both worlds: spectacular views and easy access. Side by side, tucked against a beautiful hillside, the numerous balconies and large terraces give you bird′s eye views of the village and the surrounding mountains, encompassing all three of Zermatt′s ski areas. Yet access is easy: 200m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station and resort run there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk to the property. Skis and boots can be left in the tunnel′s ski-room. Although it does not have a Matterhorn view, the chalets are bathed in sun as soon as it emerges. Castor and Pollux are mirror images of each other sharing one structural wall, Gemini is self-standing just a few feet away.
Each chalet has been tastefully decorated, delicately combining an Alpine, cosy and contemporary finish, with liberal use of wood and stone. It has all the latest technology with flat-screen TVs, more than a hundred satellite channels, fireplaces and geothermal heating to reduce the chalet′s carbon foot-print as much as possible.
The chalets each enjoy the use of their own unique private outdoor hot-tub surrounded by snow (in the winter) perfect to relax and enjoy the view (or the stars) after a long day in the mountains. In addition there is a sauna located in chalet Gemini.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Rotating Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Study area
- Jacuzzi bath
- Gemini: 1 x Double master bedroom with en suite bathroom. 4 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Castor: 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Pollux: 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Host
- Experienced Chef
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 200m Matterhorn Express
- Distance to resort centre: Four minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change on request
- Fresh flowers
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- En suite bathroom is open to the bedroom
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.