Chalet Lys offers a flexible service, giving you the option to kick back and enjoy your private chef cooking for you, or take it as a self-catered chalet and eat out every night in one of Zermatt's gourmet restaurants.
Fusing contemporary and classical Alpine design with the spirit of the mountains, Chalet Lys evokes a feeling of peace and tranquillity in the exclusive Alpine village of Zermatt.
Zermatt’s Chalet Lys provides accommodation for 10 guests, this exquisite 240m2, 2nd floor apartment is centrally located and has fantastic views of the Matterhorn and over the village of Zermatt. It combines Oak and natural stone features with contemporary design.
There are five double bedrooms and four bathrooms (two bathrooms and two shower rooms). Each bedroom has TV and DVD, underfloor heating and subtle lighting. The kitchen is a fully fitted Pollinger with granite work tops and ceramic hobs. There is a beautiful oak table that can seat 10 comfortably and the lounge, dining area and balconies offer stunning views of the Matterhorn.
The lounge has an open fire, TV, DVD, surround sound and is a lovely space in which to relax and spend time with friends. This apartment is spacious, opulent and offers the comfort of a home-from- home. It has been luxuriously finished to cater for your every need and can be accessed by stairs or lift.
The ground floor has a small fitness room and massage area where our in-house therapist can offer Swedish massage, Indian head massage as well as manicures, pedicures and facials. There is access through the fitness room to the out-door Jacuzzi which can be booked for private use.
The centre of the village is 2 minutes walk and the Klein Matterhorn Lift is 5-7 minutes walk or 2 minutes on the ski-bus. There is an outdoor Jacuzzi on the ground floor which can be booked for private use, this is accessed through the fitness and relaxation room on the ground floor.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- 3 x Twin/Super king bedroom with private bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Super king bedroom with shared bathroom
- Distance to lifts: Klein Matterhorn Lift is 5-7 minutes walk or two minutes on the ski-bus
- Distance to resort centre: Two minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Six five-course dinners
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.