A cosy and traditional chalet with all that you would expect from a chalet apartment in Zermatt. We think that Chalet Muraz is a great place to stay for those who want to enjoy skiing but at an affordable price.
This traditional modern apartment is situated in the Petit Village region of Zermatt, and under normal conditions it is possible to ski to the chalet if you are a competent skier. There is a short walk or taxi ride to the Sunnegga ski lift or conditions permitting you can simply ski down the road.
This apartment comprises of a spacious living room with South facing balcony with Matterhorn views, a flat screen LCD TV, Internet and DVD. There is a well equipped comfortable and modern kitchen with dish-washer, hob, oven and eating area. There is one double en suite bedroom with bath/shower/WC and one twin en suite bedroom with shower/WC.
- South-facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Concierge
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily visits from concierge
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.