A fantastic opportunity in this beautiful resort to not only be looked after extremely well off the piste - but also on it!
Chalet Ulysse is one of only a handful of free-standing chalets in Zermatt, depending on conditions you can ski to within 200m of the door and it is conveniently situated next to the free ski bus stop, adjacent to a children's play area and a shop in Winklematten. It takes five minutes to walk to the Klein Matterhorn ski lift and twelve minutes to the centre of the village where the main bars and restaurants are located. Offering stunning uninterrupted views of the Matterhorn and the surrounding mountains. Built in a typical Alpine style and clad in weathered wood, Chalet Ulysse combines contemporary with classical Swiss architecture.
The chalet is set out over three floors and are six well appointed bedrooms, four bath and shower rooms and two spacious living rooms, one of which has an inviting fire place. Whilst the ground floor has its own outside entrance, breakfast and dinner is served to guests in the intimate dining area next to the large open-plan kitchen on the first floor.
The lower ground floor has a ski room, laundry and wellness area. There is a pine wood sauna, rainfall shower, WC and relaxation area with flat-screen TV. A range of massage and beauty treatments can be booked as an extra.
- Spacious relaxation area
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing balcony
- Qualified mountain guide
- 4 x Twin/Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedrooms with private bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 3 minute walk - Moos yellow run
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk to Klein Matterhorn
- Distance to resort centre: 12 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 4 nights
- 3 staff nights off per week
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Return taxi transfers between Zermatt station and the chalet
- Tourist Tax
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Dinner on six nights for 23 & 30 Dec, 10 & 17 Feb and 24 & 31 March
- Private guide or instructor for 5 days on 23 & 30 Dec, 10 & 17 Feb and 24 & 31 March
- Upgrade from 4 to 6 evenings fine dining - add 10% to the prices above
- Just require bed and breakfast - deduct 25% from the prices above
- On staff nights off afternoon tea will be cleared away
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.