What we love
This magnificently located apartment is a welcome addition to our Zermatt portfolio, with world class service and finished to the highest standard, these are sure to fly out the door
Christiania Apartment 7 is a beautiful six bedroom apartment in the spectacular Christiania Residence.
This residence is in a superb position, just a very short walk from the centre of town and only a few steps from the Klein Matterhorn ski lift giving you direct access to the main bulk of the vast Zermatt ski area.
As all six bedrooms can be configured as twins the apartment is perfect for large groups. All bedrooms have flat screen TV’s, desks, and safes. Four of the bedrooms have beautiful terraces which have spectacular south facing views.
There is a wood burning fire place in front of the comfy sofa, perfect for relaxing on after a hard days skiing. The apartment opens up onto a large south facing balcony which looks out to the landscaped gardens magnificent Matterhorn.
The fully fitted kitchen means the property can also be booked on a self-catered basis and the generous sized dining table means all guests can dine together. When taken on a fully catered basis your chef will prepare your meal in the professional kitchen on the lower ground floor of the Christiania building and your dedicated host will serve you in the privacy of your own apartment.
Guests of the Christiania Residence have access to a shared gym which is full of all the latest equipment. There is also a massage room and ski locker with boot warmers.
So much space in such a central location, this really is the best of both worlds in Zermatt
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite shower room
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with shared bathroom and separate shower
- Professional Chef
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily continental breakfast, set up and cleared away
- Children's supper on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (two bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 5,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away.
- Afternoon tea is not available at this chalet
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.