Heinz Julen Penthouse
The Heinz Julen Penthouse is a contemporary, luxury chalet featuring bespoke handcrafted furniture. The property was designed by renowned artist and architect, Heinz Julen, and proudly shows off splendid aerial views of the village below. Guests can see the Mischabel Mountains and people watch the skiers on the slopes, all from the large, impressive windows and stylish glass roofs.
This chalet sleeps up to eight guests in four fashionable double bedrooms, each with an en suite shower room. The master bedroom contains an inviting freestanding hot tub and a massage shower, perfect for relaxing after a long day’s skiing.
Access to the penthouse is under a ten minute walk from the Omnia Hotel lifts, for which guests will be provided with a private key, making this chalet one of Zermatt’s most conveniently located. An excellent choice for the ultimate ski holiday.
Zermatt has probably the best snow in the alps and it′s become my destination of choice.
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Laundry and Utility Room
- Games Room
- Large Balcony
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Chalet Concierge
- Experienced Host
- Experienced Chef
- Cleaning team
- Distance to lifts: Ten minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Midweek linen change
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.