High Seven Penthouse
This modern penthouse does not only offer luxurious surroundings for your holiday it also offers one of the only "Ski in, Ski out" locations in the resort of Zermatt.
The High Seven Penthouse is a beautiful penthouse located on the second and third floor of Chalet High Seven which consists of only three other apartments, which are located on the ground, first and second floors. There is a spacious entrance on the second floor leading to three bedrooms.
Stairs lead up to the third floor where there is a dining area that can seat 8-10 and a lounge with 360 degree open fire, TV, DVD and floor to ceiling windows offering a spectacular view of the Matterhorn. The kitchen is open to the dining area, has a breakfast bar and is full equipped with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is also a master bedroom on this floor with en suite shower and WC and then there is a separate relaxation area with relaxation bath (in the shape of the Jacuzzi but without jets) and a Bio Sauna. This can be accessed from the communal area or privately from the master bedroom
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able bodied guests. This property can be booked with the full service from a chef and chalet host who are on hand to provide you with a perfect holiday. Alternatively it can be booked self catered.
- "Ski In" access
- Open Fireplace
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Austrian Twin with en suite shower room
- 2 x Austrian Twin with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: Four minutes by electric taxi
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Six five-course dinners
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.