Ski in, ski out is rare in Zermatt so this is a great bonus at this chalet.
The luxury self-catered ski-in, ski-out Panicha Penthouse is simply stunning with its luxurious modern specifications and generous proportions.
The duplex penthouse chalet is conveniently located close to the Vispa river and the Zermatt Matterhorn Express base lift station. Taking up the top two floors of a modern chalet building, with elevator access and an internal staircase, the apartment has four double bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Panicha Penthouse is cleverly designed to offer ski in, ski out access with two entrances; the lower entrance is 100m from the bottom of the Furi-Zermatt resort ski slope, so you can ski right back to the apartment and also start your day by skiing along a 300m flat ski slope toward the lift station access. The upper street side entrance is just a 300m walk from the Matterhorn Express lift (where you can store your ski equipment).
- Matterhorn views
- "Ski-in/Ski-out" access
- South-facing balcony
- Wood fireplace
- Laundry room in basement
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- 1 x Master double bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with private bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Resort manager/concierge
- Distance to piste: 100m
- Distance to lifts: 300m
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary arrival and departure pickup from Zermatt train station
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.