Steeped in history, the Hotel Jerome is the original hotel of Aspen and has kept its much loved character. Beautifully grand, it boasts spacious rooms and high ceilings. Whilst retaining its historical charm the hotel incorporates just the right amount of modern touches.
Setting the scene
Hotel Jerome, the heart and soul of Aspen, is one of the town’s most exclusive destinations. Surrounded by the magnificent Rocky Mountains and located in downtown Aspen, the Jerome offers an elegant and relaxed ambiance combined with impeccable service, unsurpassed accommodation and exquisite dining.
Beautifully appointed, each of the 93 oversized luxurious guest rooms and spacious suites are decorated with both comfort and sophistication in mind. Bathrooms feature walk-in showers and double-basin vanities, whilst silky bathrobes and custom blended lotions are provided. A Favourite of locals and guests alike, the celebrated J-Bar was recognized in USA Today’s “Top 10 List of Great Places to See the Stars Come Out.” Hotel Jerome is designated as a National Historic Landmark and has been celebrated as Aspen’s crown jewel since 1889.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe King Room: (50 sqm) - King bedroom.
- Premier King Room: (46-50 sqm) - King bedroom.
- Grand Deluxe Junior Suite:(60 sqm) - King bedroom with sitting area.
- Junior Suite Double: (60 sqm) - Two queen beds with sitting area.
- Poolside Junior Suite (60 sqm) - King bedroom, private outdoor sitting area with direct access to pool and courtyard.
- Junior Suite King (60 sqm) - King bedroom with cosy dining area.
- One Bedroom Suite: (70 sqm) King bedroom, separate living area. .
- Executive Suite: (72 sqm) King bedroom, separate living and dining area. Two bathrooms
- Presidential Suite: (115 sqm) King bedroom with separate living and dining area. Two bathrooms.
Spa and Wellness
The intimate Auberge Spa is a place for relaxation and rejuvenation. Drawing from the rich and diverse history of Aspen, the spa programme reflects the traditions of natural healing practised for centuries in the local Roaring Fork Valley. Incorporating local minerals and medicinal plants used by the Ute Indians to address the needs of skin and body.
Facilities at the spa and wellness centre include three treatment rooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool and fitness room.
Dining and Après Ski
The Library: The Jerome’s sophisticated lounge serves premium liquors and fine wines along with a tapas-style menu, in a warmly lit, comfortable setting. (cocktails, pours, cognac, scotches).
The J-Bar: Aspen’s favourite watering hole since 1889. Casual food. Cold beer. Come as you are. Open daily from 11:30am and serving food until midnight!
Garden Terrace: Join us for a superior outdoor dining experience and breathtaking views of Aspen Mountain. Serving contemporary cuisine with a Colorado influence, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Distance to piste: 4 min. drive
- Distance to lifts: 4 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: central location
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.