Ski in, ski out at Adams Avenue
Super convenient being ski in, ski out - ideal for families as it is found on Snowmass Mountain which offers the biggest and most varied terrain Aspen has to offer. A great choice for Spring skiing with a lovely rooftop deck, complete with hot tub.
A true ski in, ski out home found on the mountain just above Snowmass Village, offering easy access making this a perfect property for those looking for convenience in Snowmass. Remodeled in 2010, the home now boasts luxurious, designer furnishings and state of the art facilities. With three king suites, a queen bedroom, a bunk bedroom great for the younger ones, and the possibility to convert a sixth bedroom, this is an ideal retreat for families.
Facilities include an outdoor hot tub on the roof deck, a spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows and a tall stone fireplace, a full kitchen with state of the art appliances and a dining area. There is a two car garage and a snowmelt driveway. The views offered over the village and to the mountains are fabulous.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Gas fireplace('s)
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV('s)
- iPod Docks
- BBQ on terrace
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master King Bedroom with gas fireplace, en suite with double vanity, steam shower and jetted tub
- 2 x Guest King Bedroom with en suite with double vanity, jetted tub and separate shower
- 1 x Guest Queen Bedroom with en suite with double vanity and double-sized shower
- 1 x Guest Bunk Bedroom with two sets of bunk beds, en suite with tub/shower
- 1 x Office with queen murphy bed and fireplace. Hall bathroom shares as the living room powder room with single vanity and shower
- Chalet Concierge
- Additional services of a chef, butler and driver are available on request
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Ski down to lifts
- Distance to resort centre: Less than 5 minute drive to Snowmass Village
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping, excluded on holiday days (Christmas, New Year, Easter)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.