The Gant Hotel
We love the exclusive feel of this resort, hidden away among the trees in Aspen. The three levels of luxury here mean that The Gant can really cater to all and allows everybody the chance to experience the very best of Aspen, both by day and night too!
Setting the scene
The Gant is a luxury ski hotel and condominium rental resort at the foot of Aspen Mountain. Covering five acres and hidden amongst the trees of the White River National Forest, The Gant’s secluded location in Aspen offers you an exclusive and peaceful mountain hideaway, whilst only a two-minute drive in the resort’s complimentary shuttle service from the centre of town and just five minutes on foot from the Silver Queen Gondola.
Featuring on-site dining, an in-room boot fitting service and its very own complimentary shuttle service - The Gant Vans - to take you around town, The Gant proudly serves as Aspen’s only fully-serviced condominium resort.
Rooms and Suites
- The Gant consists of 120 luxury condominiums ranging from one to four bedrooms which come in three categories: Standard, Deluxe and Premier, as detailed below.
- Standard Condominiums: The Gant’s entry level condominium, providing a cozy stay with spacious living rooms, a wood burning fireplace, dining area, full kitchen and balcony/patio.
- Deluxe Condominiums: The perfect balance of comfort and luxury offering tastefully decorated and spacious living rooms, a wood burning fireplace, full kitchen with upgraded appliances, a balcony/patio and king bed in the master bedroom.
- Premier Condominium: For those seeking the ultimate luxury, The Gant’s Premier condominiums are all professionally decorated, with spacious living areas, a wood burning fireplace, dining area, full kitchen with upgraded appliances, a balcony/patio, washer/dryer and king bed in the master bedroom.
- All guests of The Gant have access to the services and facilities provided, including daily housekeeping, valet parking, on-site concierge service and complimentary shuttle service around town, as well as to and from Aspen airport.
Spa and Wellness
The Gant offers an excellent recreation space and outdoor facilities including two heated outdoor swimming pools, three hot tubs, five tennis courts (including three clay courts) and a well-equipped fitness centre. The resort is conveniently located close to three Colorado golf courses too.
Dining and Après Ski
Open from 7am – 7pm (seasonally), Pepperjack’s Café is located in the heart of the complex, close to the lower swimming pool and serves a wide selection of culinary delights for both breakfast and a light lunch too. The Café also serves a variety of drinks, from craft beers and wine to signature cocktails. Pepperjack’s Café makes The Gant the only full-service condominium resort to offer on-site dining.
- Distance to piste: Three minutes in the hotel’s complimentary Gant Van shuttle service
- Distance to resort centre: Three minutes in the hotel’s complimentary Gant Van shuttle service
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.