Teton Mountain Lodge
Ideal location at the base of the slopes, cosy accommodation, a welcoming bar plus a relaxing spa. Just what you want in a North American ski lodge!
Setting the scene
Teton Mountain Lodge offers a superb location next to the slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and within Teton Village. Just a mile away from the impressive Grand Teton National Park, and a short drive to the town of Jackson. Ideal for those looking to make the most of this incredible resort, and to enjoy the hotel and its facilities at the end of the ski day.
Designed with a classic mountain elegance decor, you will find spacious rooms and suites with breathtaking mountain views. As a guest here you can enjoy all the facilities on offer, relaxing at the SpaTerre with a pool, hot tub and various treatments, and dining at the popular Spur Restaurant & Bar offering modern mountain cuisine and classic cocktails.
Rooms and Suites
Ranging from Alpine Studios, traditional style Lodge Rooms, Junior Suites, to Suites ranging in size up to three bedrooms. All rooms have king or queen beds, stone-faced gas fireplaces and luxury bathrooms. Most benefit from kitchen facilities.
- Alpine Studio (37 sqm) - Custom queen pull-down Murphy bed
- Lodge King (32 sqm) - Custom queen beds with valley or mountain views.
- Lodge Two Queens (32 sqm) - Two custom queen beds with valley or mountain views.
- Grand King (37 sqm) - Offering a custom king bed and sofa bed.
- Sundance Junior Suite (40 sqm) - Offering a custom king bed.
- One Bedroom Suite (69 sqm) - offering wither a king or queen master bedroom.
- Two Bedroom Bi-Level Suite (92 sqm) - Sleeps up to Six, offering a king bed, queen murphy and two twin beds.
- Two Bedroom Suite (92 sqm) - Sleeps up to six, spacious living room and dining to seat four.
- Three Bedroom Suite (146 sqm) - Sleeps up to ten, spacious living room and dining to seat four.
- Penthouse Suite (222 sqm) - Sleeps up to 12 people, spacious living room, and furnished balcony.
Spa and Wellness
The SpaTerre offers a variety of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments, using Indonesian and Thai inspired products and practises. With 10 treatment rooms, a tranquillity lounge, Eucalyptus infused steam rooms, indoor and out door pools, as well as indoor and outdoor hot tubs - including a 22-person rooftop hot tub. You will also find a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Spur Restaurant: An all-American restaurant serving up the finest, modern mountain cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a relaxing and warming atmosphere in front of the fire.
K-Bar: Offering delicious breakfasts to start your day, and finish with Apres enjoying small plates and refreshing drinks.
- Distance to piste: One minute walk
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Central in Teton Village. 20 minute drive to Jackson.
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.