Silver Star Park City, Utah, United States
What we love
This lovely little town home is surprisingly spacious on the inside. Beautifully designed, with a private theatre and outdoor hot tub, whilst being just steps away from the bustling Main Street - a true gem!
Snowflake is a delightful, deceptively spacious three bedroom private home located within Park City, ideally just a block away from the Main Street and a short walk to the Town Lift for ski access to Park City Mountain Resort.
Newly constructed, the home has a modern decor with luxurious amenities, including a private outdoor hot tub, a projector screen theatre and spacious living area with fireplace.
Ideal for small groups and families, sleeping up to 8 persons, this home is ideal for those looking to enjoy the town for its shopping, dining and nightlife as much as the incredible skiing.
- 1 x Master King Bedroom with gas fireplace and en-suite with steam shower
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with en-suite
- 1 x Queen Bedroom with double bed in loft and en-suite
- In Resort Concierge
- Additional services of a chef, butler and personal driver are available on request
- Distance to piste: 7 minute walk to the Town Lift to access pistes
- Distance to lifts: 7 minute walk to the Town Lift
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC): 55 km / 45 mins
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.