This is a super hotel, the rooms are so comfortable and the bathrooms are truly luxurious. Easily comparable with the top hotels in Aspen itself yet at a lower price point. Plus it is truly ski in, ski out which is difficult to find in Aspen! The Viceroy Snowmass should definitely be considered for your North America ski trip.
Setting the scene
The Viceroy Snowmass offers luxurious accommodation and all of the facilities you may have come to expect from the Viceroy brand; sophisticated and modern yet in keeping with its surroundings. For couples, family and friends, the Vicory Snowmass offers ski in, ski out access on Snowmass Mountain, which makes up one out of the ′Power of Four′ ski mountains in Aspen.
The Viceroy Snowmass boasts 173 luxurious accommodation options, ranging from studio to four bedroom residences, all of which include your own kitchen facilities, gas fireplaces, deep soaking bath tubs, mountain views and featuring the latest in style and technology.
After a day on the mountain, you can restore your energy with the choice of two creative dining options, Eight K or Eagles Nest, offering fine dining in relaxing surroundings. For those with energy still to burn you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs or sit around the fire pit. Your day is complete at the 650 sq.m spa with a collection of holistic wellness experiences to try.
Rooms and Suites
All Room categories include a good sized kitchen, gas fireplace and private sun deck.
- Studio Residences (34 sqm) - One king bed.
- One Bed Residence (51 sqm) - One king bed and one double sofa bed.
- One Bedroom Residence with Den (83 sqm) - One king bed, two double sofa beds.
- Two Bedroom Residence (93 sqm) - One king bed, one queen bed or two twin beds, and one double sofa bed.
- Three Bedroom Residence (139 sqm) - One king bed, two queen beds, one double sofa bed.
- Three Bedroom Residential Suite (139 sqm) - One king bed, three queen beds, one double sofa bed.
- Four Bedroom Residential Suite (204 sqm) - One king bed, four queen beds, two double sofa beds.
- Three Bedroom Penthouse (201 sqm) - Two king beds, two single beds, two double sofa beds
- Three Bedroom Penthouse with Bunks (120 sqm) - One king bed, one queen bed, one double bunk bed, two double sofa beds.
Spa and Wellness
The Viceroy Snowmass Spa is over 7,000-square-foot and offers a selection of holistic wellness experiences, complimented by the extensive facilities including an infinity pool and hot tubs. The spa provides six luxurious treatment rooms plus a meditative relaxation lounge.
Dining and Après Ski
Eight K: Acclaimed Executive Chef Will Nolan creates modern comfort food at Eight K using fresh, locally-sourced and organic ingredients.
Nest Public House: Slope-side and poolside, Nest Public House serves up a gastro pub inspired menu, complimented by a wide range of craft style beers, ales and stouts.
Lobby Bar: Located next to the main reception in the Hotel, the Lobby Bar is a fitting après ski destination, also perfect for drinks before dinner or for a nightcap with dessert.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Steps away from the nearest chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: Less than 5 mins. walk
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10 minutes / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.