Elegance mixed with a Austrian contemporary style. Located in the beautiful and quaint village of Zurs, just a stones throw from Lech, and part of the breath taking Alberg region. As beautiful as the skiing is, some might find it hard to leave the lavish and comfortable surroundings of Chalet Pazuel to explore.
The Valluga Suite is a penthouse apartment, offering two bedrooms, each en suite with bath and rain shower. This very nice luxury ski apartment offers a spacious and luxurious living area with stunning panoramic views of the Zürs mountains and surrounding areas.
The suite offers absolute privacy and is of course situated on the top floor of the property but is similar in style to the Jazzi and Zirma apartments also in the building. As well as the very nice living area, there is a beautiful dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. Valluga also has it's own Finnish sauna - the ultimate highlight after a perfect day’s skiing the slopes of Zürs.
The spa that guests of the Valluga Penthouse have access to includes an indoor pool with swim jets, sauna and relaxation area.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 122 sqm
- Close proximity to slopes
- Use of sauna, steam room and relaxation room
- Use of shared wellness area and pool with counter current system
- Open fireplace in the chalets and bedrooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Underground Parking – EUR 20 per day
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Distance to lifts: 50 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 115km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 120km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 15m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional services can be provided on request
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.