Hotel Mont Blanc ***** Chamonix, France
What we love
In a fun resort like St Anton, this hotel is the perfect match! With contemporary interiors and bright fun colours, this is the ideal place to enjoy everything the resort has to offer. Being the sister hotel to the neighbouring 5-star St Antoner Hof you also won′t be disappointed by the fantastic food and excellent levels of service the Tyrol has to offer.
Setting the scene
The Tyrol is a luxurious hotel with a traditional chalet style exterior and contemporary interior design. Located close to the centre of St Anton it is only a few minutes walk to the shops and a 10 minute walk to the ski lifts (the hotel do also offer a driving service for guests should you prefer not to walk).
The choice of guest accommodation ranges from tastefully furnished single and double rooms to spacious suites. All are decorated in a unique contemporary style with brightly coloured soft furnishings. the rooms have modern bathrooms, flat screen cable TV and also feature beautiful mountain views.
There are three in-house restaurants, all of which offering an extensive menu and variety of food and drink.
Rooms and Suites
- Single and Double rooms (32 sqm) - Double Bedroom with en suite open plan bathroom with stylish screens, separate toilet and balcony.
- Junior Suites (45 sqm) -Double Bedroom with living area, en suite open plan bathroom with stylish screens, separate toilet.
- Suites (48 sqm) - Double bedroom, living area with open fireplace, en suite bathroom, separate toilet and balcony. Can be connected with a double room.
- Roof-Top Suite (48 sqm) - are the same as the Suites. Located on the top floor, the double room has pitched ceilings.
- Grand Suites (80 - 90 sqm) - two individually decorated double rooms, two separate bathrooms, two toilets, spacious living area with open fireplace and balcony.
- Roof-Top Grand Suite (110 sqm) - A duplex suite with large panoramic windows creating a lovely stay at the Tyrol. Featuring two individually decorated double rooms, two separate bathrooms, two toilets, spacious living area with open fireplace and balcony.
Spa and Wellness
When you are looking for a place to warm up after a long and active day on the Arlberg slopes, relax in the Raffl's spa. Featuring a Stuben sauna, Finnish sauna, sun bed, as well as salt and steam baths. Guests at the hotel also have access to use the swimming pool at the neighbouring 5-star Raffl's St Antoner Hof.
Dining and Après Ski
Half board restaurant
The hotel's main restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner offering a gourmet half board paired with an extensive wine collection
A unique baroque restaurant with a quirky atmosphere offering excellent Sushi.
A stylish and authentic restaurant offering raclette and fondue specialties in all possible variations
Night owls can take advantage of Raffl’s Hell’s Club nightclub open until late for private parties. Cool drinks, relaxed food, great sound and a wicked atmosphere.
- Distance to piste: 3 mins chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.