Have you ever dreamt of heli-skiing through millions of acres of untouched powder? Well, with its own helipad, located in one of the worlds top heliski destinations, this amazing luxury chalet is the place to be.
Bringing you 1,400 m2 of pure luxury, Bighorn is the perfect place from which to launch the most unforgettable mountain adventure. Situated at the foot of the brand new Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Bighorn comes complete with your own private heli-pad, providing ultimate access to the best skiing in the world.
Dinner can be formal, served in the elegant dining room, or more relaxed, watching the chef cook on the teppanyaki grill in the kitchen. Choice and comfort form the bedrock to the Bighorn ideal. This is evident in the wide range of amenities the house has to offer, including indoor and outdoor hot tubs, cinema room, wet bar, pool table, gym, sauna, and massage rooms. Each of the 8 bedrooms also has a private custom bathroom, TV and Blu Ray player.
The experienced resident professional team will look after your every whim. Please come and experience unrivalled luxury at Bighorn, in the heart of British Columbia.
After 35 years of skiing I have now discovered the ultimate property. Fantastic food, excellent service and unbeatable skiing. What a combination.
- Private Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Boot room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Flat Screen TV
- Cinema room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Study area with PC
- Private heli-pad
- Outdoor seating with external fireplace
- 8 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Assistant
- Qualified Chef
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Revelstoke (YRC): 15mins / 14km
- Kelowna (YLW): 2h 30m / 200km
- Calgary (YYC): 5h 30m / 430km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.