Hotel Le Chabichou ***** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
A fantastically positioned hotel, ski in, ski out on the edge of the resort; close enough to walk to town and soak up the Après, yet far enough away to be peaceful. Hotel des Trois Vallees is a good 4-star, and is therefore a relatively inexpensive option. A great hotel if you are looking for somewhere comfortable and low key to stay after a full day exploring the abundant Three Valleys area.
Setting the scene
The Hotel des Trois Vallées is a lovely 4-star hotel sister to the Hotel Le Val Thorens, ideally situated with ski in, ski out access. Located just on the edge of Courchevel 1850 in a peaceful location yet only moments away from the vast array of boutiques, cafés, bars and restaurants the resort has to offer. This is one of the oldest establishments in Courchevel, originally designed with a view to attracting the resort pioneers.
Recently renovated, the hotel comprises of 31 bedrooms, with an Alpine chalet inspired décor. Ranging between one and two bedrooms, the Trois Vallées accommodates couples and families perfectly.
All the facilities at the Hotel des Trois Vallées make for a relaxing ski hotel, from a wellness area offering treatments, sauna and hammam, a North American inspired restaurant, cosy lounge bar with open fireplace, and a ski shop with staff on hand to get you straight onto the slopes each morning.
Rooms and Suites
- Comfort Rooms (22-28 sqm): Double/twin bedroom with north or south facing views from the balcony.
- Privilege Rooms (29-38 sqm): Double/ twin bedroom with an extra sofa bed in the lounge area and a balcony
- The Suite (83 sqm): Two bedrooms, a living room with a fire place and a private terrace.
Spa and Wellness
The hotel has a small spa offering massage treatments. Other facilities include a hammam and sauna.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Deer Restaurant: With the interior inspired by a typical North American lodge, this restaurant offers a worldwide cuisine for its hotel guests.
Bar and Lounge: A perfect way to relax after a day on the slopes in front of the open fireplace.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.