Lodge des Nants
Lodge des Nants is a wonderful property for big groups with a spacious open plan living area equipped with pool table and access to the outdoor hot tub. The perfect spot for enjoying a pre-dinner glass of wine taking in the wonderful views of the valley.
Lodge Des Nants is an impressive chalet that rightly takes its place as one of the top luxury properties in Morzine. Spa facilities are in abundance including an indoor swimming pool, hammam, spa treatment room and roof top hot tub.
Spanning five floors, space is ample with seven large bedrooms and two living areas. The top level of the chalet features a comfortable entertaining area with bar and pool table. Here there is access to an outdoor terrace with commanding views over the Morzine valley and the hot tub. The perfect space in which guests can relax and catchup after a busy day on the slopes.
One floor down we have the open plan dining and kitchen area and cinema room with additional outdoor balcony. Level three leads to four of the en suite bedrooms beautifully designed with bespoke features and luxury furnishings. The further three bedrooms are located on the ground floor. The spa area is beautifully designed with a contra-current swimming pool that really helps to relax those aching muscles.
There is plenty of storage for your ski equipment in the large boot room at the entrance of the chalet with heated boot and glove racks.
Lodge Des Nants provides all the necessary facilities and service to ensure a really luxury and sumptuous holiday.
Fantastic base for a family ski trip to Morzine
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Traditional Log Sauna
- Treatment Room
- Outdoor Dining Deck with Barbecue and Sun Loungers
- Cinema room
- UK Sky TV – sports and movies included
- Office area with iMac and printer
- GoPro with attachments
- 6 x Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and additional single bed
- Resort Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 30 metres to the piste
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Complimentary house Champagne
- An open bar with champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- The White Company© luxury toiletries
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (24 hrs)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Security & damage deposit – credit card details will be taken during the booking process or at time of arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.