With possibly one of the best ski-in/ski-out locations in the alps, incredible views, facilities and service to match, not to mention enviable location in the beautiful St Martin de Belleville. This chalet is hard to overlook.
This luxury six en-suite bedroom ski chalet, with a genuine ski-in/ski-out location, is a special addition to our luxury chalet portfolio in the beautiful resort of St Martin de Belleville. In the heart of the Three Valleys ski area, this chalet has access via the St Martin 1 gondola which is just a 30-second ski from the boot room door. The views are second to none, offering panoramic views of the Belleville valley and beyond, on a clear day it's hard to beat.
Outside the terrace is home to a hot tub, comfortable seating and views of the nursery slope to watch your children learning the ski ropes in the afternoons or sledging in the evenings, with a glass of champagne in hand.
Inside, Chez Bugi has been tastefully decorated by an English interior designer, to which no expense has been spared or detail missed, as you would expect for a luxury ski chalet of this calibre. The vast open plan living space is a perfect convivial area to socialise with your family or friends after a long days skiing, in front of the chalets open fire, or delighting in the some of the wonderful food provided by your private chef.
The six en-suite bedrooms are all spacious, with warm and comfortable materials, two have their own balcony, and the chalet benefits from an inside Sauna to relax those muscles.
Chez Bugi really sets the standard or luxury ski chalets in St Martin de Belleville, and all those who enter won't be disappointed with either its convenience, quality or charm .
A fantastic recomdention, superb week had by all
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Glass Fronted Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Sonos Music system
- Mountain Views
- 3 x Super king bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Super king / Twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Professional Host
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 2-3 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights, plus savoyarde evening
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Two chef and one staff night off per week
- Champagne reception
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Artisan gin bar with premium tonics
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Evening turndown - five nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (8am to 11pm)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Any unoccupied beds are at a GBP 100 reduction
- Any children under the age of 13 are at a GBP 100 reduction
- Any bunk beds are GBP 500 per person
- Any extra put up beds are GBP 500 per person
- No charge for infants in cots in their parents bedroom
- Driving service is for St Martin de Belleville only
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.