Hotel La Bouitte
From the moment you step through the door you feel welcomed and at home, and this personal service is exactly why we love such boutique family-run hotels. La Bouitte offers the unusual combination of a quiet retreat with access to one of the biggest ski domains. A hidden gem - Moses Harrison Hotel and European Specialist
Setting the scene
La Bouitte is a traditional chalet, renovated inside to offer 15 luxurious Alpine hotel rooms and suites. Located within St Marcel, a hamlet close to the pretty village of St. Martin de Belleville, this is an ideal option for those looking for an authentic alpine or gastronomic experience.
Each room at the family-run La Bouitte has its own identity, just adding to the character of this luxury boutique ski hotel, part of the Relias & Chateaux collection. You also have a wonderful spa offering traditional Savoie well-being techniques, inspired by nature. However the 'piece de resistance' is La Bouitte gourmet restaurant, with its three Michelin stars, making this St. Martin de Belleville restaurant one of the most sought after in the Alps.
Rooms and Suites
Each room has its own identity, and they all encompass traditional Savoie design with the modern touches. The rooms are divided into four categories; Comfort (20-23sqm), Superior (20-26sm) Junior Suites (26-55sqm) and Suites (45sqm).
- Comfort Room Juliette - Double / Twin room with mezzanine featuring a single bed and balcony with mountain views. Adjoining to Junior Suite Josephine.
- Comfort Room Lea - Double / Twin room with terrace and mountain views
- Comfort Room Emilie - Double / Twin room with bath and mountain views.
- Comfort Room Agathe - Double / Twin room with views of the mountains and a spacious balcony. Shares a private entrance with Superior room Celestine.
- Superior Room Elise - Double / Twin room with a study area, bath and views of the mountains. Adjoining to Luxury Suite Marie
- Superior Room Angeline - Double / Twin room with bath and mountain views from the balcony.
- Superior Room Aurelie - Double / Twin room with mezzanine featuring a single bed and balcony with mountain views.
- Superior Room Celestine - King / Twin room with bath and mountain views
- Junior Suite Anais - Double / Twin room with views of the mountain and a sitting area with a stove. Adjoining lobby with Comfort room Emilie.
- Junior Suite Leonie - Double / Twin room with mountain views from the balcony. Features a living area with a fireplace. Adjoining lobby with Junior Suite Lucie.
- Junior Suite Lucie - Duplex 2 bedroom suite, both rooms with double beds. Lounge with option of an extra bed. Views of the mountains and with two bathrooms.
- Junior Suite Josephine - King / twin room with mezzanine featuring a single bed and balcony with mountain views. Adjoining to Comfort room Juliette and Superior room Elise
- Luxury Suite Sophie - Double / twin room with a living room with a sofa bed. Also featuring mountain views from the balcony.
- Luxury Suite Augustine - King / twin room with a separated living room including a sofa bed. Also featuring a terrace and views of the mountains. Disabled access is possible in this room
- Luxury Suite Marie - Double / twin room with a separated living area including a sofa bed and fireplace. Also featuring a balcony with views of the mountains.
Spa and Wellness
The Bela Vya Spa offers traditional Savoie well-being techniques, inspired by nature. 'Meilleur Nature' are La Bouitte's exclusive range of products, inspired by the Meilleur family's passion for the natural riches of the Alps. Open to guests as well as the general public, all are welcome to indulge in the Jacuzzi, sauna and indoor swimming pool.
Dining and Après Ski
Gourmet restaurant with three Michel stars, headed up by father and son duo Rene and Maxime Meilleur who have developed a creative and subtle cuisine, drawing inspiration from the culinary traditions of the Savoie.
Simple & Meilleur
Situated near to the St Martin Express 1 lift, the bistro restaurant run by the owners of La Bouitte, offers a more relaxed bistro style menu on the slopes. Also offering tapas menus and a lounge bar, local, informal cuisine is the order of the date.
- Distance to lifts: Five minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.