Consistently voted one of the best chalets in Japan Hakuchozan offers one of the most luxurious chalet experiences in Asia with all your whims catered for.
An excellent luxury chalet for large groups or family gatherings looking to experience Japanese skiing at it's finest. Situated in the heart of Hirafu Village, Hakuchozan boasts great views of Mount Yotei and a convenient, central location with onsens, restaurants and bars to explore on your doorstep. The chalet can sleep up to 16 guests comfortably has excellent communal spaces including a cozy bar, spacious living room, a games room and a large terrace.
Hakuchozan is unusual in Japan in that if offers a fully catered, European style chalet package with a dedicated private driver, chef and service team. A typical day will begin with a hearty breakfast, the private driver will then take you to the starting lift of your choosing where you can then enjoy Japan's world-famous powder snow. When you're ready, and exhausted from your day's skiing, the driver will collect you. You can then kick back, unwind and soak up the fantastic views of the mountain from the outdoor jacuzzi, preferably with a drink in hand.
Let your mind wander as you cosy up in the lounge, the panoramic views lead on to the fire pit and infrared barbecue where guests can indulge in a delicious signature recipe Wagyu steak. Children and adults alike can be kept entertained in the games room, equipped with karaoke, poker, an AppleTV and a high tech BOSE sound system.
- Fully serviced chalet, more akin to Verbier and Courchevel
- Chauffeur service instead of ski in/ski out, get delivered and picked up anywhere, anytime
- In-chalet ski and snowboard fittings
- 10-seater Hakuchōzan ultra-van and 7-seat passenger van
- 7 generously sized en suite bedrooms, including an en suite bunk room with 4 beds. Comfortably sleeps up to 16 guests
- Game room complete with Xbox, Apple TV, championship Bonzini foosball table, and popular board games
- Outdoor Jacuzzi deck with fire pit and unobstructed views of Mount Yōtei
- Expansive living room with 80” flat screen TV, Apple TV, Hong Kong-style karaoke system, top-of-the-line massage chair, and wood-burning fireplace
- 2 massage tables
- 6 x Double / Twin en suite bedrooms
- 1 x Bunk bedroom for 4 with en suite
- 4 Butlers/Chauffeurs
- In-house Chef
- Distance to piste: 400 m
- Distance to lifts: 400 m
- Distance to resort centre: 300 m
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Chauffeurs and private vans to take guests to the lifts
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Plush terrycloth bathrobes, slippers and towels
- On-demand towel and linen changes
- Evening turn-down service
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- 4 bottles of house spirits (Grey Goose Vodka, Tanqueray Gin, Original Bailey’s, Yoichi Whisky)
- Complimentary use of local cellphone for each room
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.