The Hotel Kitzhof, a Mountain Design Resort, makes for a lovely relaxing stay, set in beautiful surroundings. The hotel is great for a weeks stay, and also makes for an excellent short break.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Kitzhof is part of the exclusive Design Hotels, hand-picked for their originality. The Kitzhof is a modern Alpine hotel, ideally located in a peaceful spot just a short walk away from the centre of the picturesque resort of Kitzbuhel.
The hotel has a boutique feel to it, although it actually has 168 rooms and suites. The rooms and facilities are all set around a pretty courtyard giving a real sense of space. There are junior suites perfect for couples, and interconnecting rooms ideal for families.
A driving service is available in the mornings which will take you the short distance to the slopes. After a day skiing there is plenty to keep you entertained at the Kitzhof. The Kitz Spa offers rejuvenating treatments, or you can relax in the indoor pool, sauna and steam room. There are also a variety of restaurants, and a lovely cosy living area with an open fireplace where you can enjoy a pre or post dinner drink.
Rooms and Suites
The Kitzhof's stylishly furnished rooms offer lovely views either over the village, mountains or hotel gardens.
- Single (20 sqm): King size bed, some rooms have a balcony and most have a Hahnenkamn views
- Standard Double (25 sqm): King size or twin beds, all rooms have a balcony and are designated as Tirol, Streif or Horn rooms depending on the view.
- Superior Double (30 sqm): King size or twin beds, all rooms have a sitting area and a balcony. They are designated as Streif, Lebenberg or Kitzbuhel rooms depending on the view
- Junior suites (35 sqm): King or twin beds. Some suites have a separate living area and all have a balcony
- Studios (36-44 sqm): King or twin beds. Some studios have a separate living area and all have a balcony
- Suites (40-170 sqm): One and Two bedroom suites with separate living rooms and spacious balconies.
Spa and Wellness
The wellness area at the Kitzhof offers the chance of relaxation after a days skiing. There is a 15 metre pool which offers views out to the hotel gardens. You can enjoy the sauna and steam bath, or if you are feeling energetic use the fitness facilities which face out to the water gardens.
The Kitz Spa is a great place to be pampered, with a variety of beauty, body and signature treatments available.
Dining and Après Ski
Weisser Hirsch with lovely views over the hotel garden, this is where the buffet breakfast is served.
Jagdstube where dark stone pine and hunting trophies set the tone here. This is a great room for dining with friends, seating up to 10 persons on one large table.
Kaminstuben is a cosy room with an antique wood and gas fireplace. A La Carte dining.
Vinothek is the hotels walk in wine cellar where a weekly wine sampling menu can be enjoyed. You can also choose to dine here with friends, with a big oak table seating up to 14.
Kitz Alm serves Tyrolean dishes in a traditional setting with a warming Schnapps to finish.
- Distance to lifts: 10 mins walk or short drive by hotel shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1hr 15m / 90 km
- Salzburg (SZG): 1 hr 30m / 80 km
- Munich (MUC): 1 hr 45m / 125 km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Kempinski Hotel das Tirol
156 Rooms & Suites
Madonna di Campiglio, Italy
DV Chalet Hotel & Spa
20 Rooms & Suites
La Thuile, Italy
Montana Lodge & Spa
55 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.